Before 2011 is over, I want someone to go to my...
Hugh Dennis walking like a dinosaur has been made...
tenthdoctoryesplease: MY LIFE IS COMPLETE.
I lost respect for so many people in 2011.
sunnydaletogallifrey: I discovered tumblr I met some of the most amazing and interesting people to ever exist I learned that I’m not alone I laughed, I cried, I flailed, I fangirled I finally found a place where I belonged ;_______________;
You know, fellow Potterheads, we actually DO have...
thehpfacts: Chamber of Secrets is supposed to be released on Pottermore (and maybe a couple of the other books), so there will be more exclusive content. Pottermore will probably open to the public and begin releasing HP eBooks. The Studio Tour will be opening in March. MyHogwarts will begin on September 1st. Leaky Con 2012 and Ascendio 2012 The HP Exhibition is still traveling the...
hyminh: RIP 2011 2011-2011
iamthemasterofthewicket: we are the 99 percent. we are forced to uninstall missing e. we are made to use an awful blogging platform. we have ask limits. we have post limits. we are suffering with server errors. we are getting nothing while the other 1 percent (((karp))) gets everything. we are the 99 percent.
writtenineverlastingink: vote tumblr/missing e for angstiest ship ever
Anonymous asked: suck on your mom's tits?
Anonymous asked: suck my cock
today is the last friday of 2011. reblog now or go...
inacalicodress: houseofjathan: annietheawkwarddork: burnintotheground: beeeleenn: I reblog this just because of the gifs. Fucking awkward dancing ^^^^^^ no god why is this back
infinityongay: I get irrationally upset when im not on my friends’ favorite blog lists lmAo
tumblr: uninstall missing e it's dangerous
sweettasteofbitter: 4thjuly1996: i don’t have ships i have a fucking naval fleet
teachers: so what did you do during winter break?
me: stay up till 4am blogging and crying about tv shows and fictional characters
mistermochiman: its been two or three literal minutes since the missing-e message my dash is already completely covered in missing e jokes and remarks god bless you tumblr
executing: continues using missing e as an act of rebellion
I wanna go back to the generation when a guy had...